Village Board Meeting
September 13, 2021
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of August 9, 2021 Regular Village Board Meeting
- President to appoint Greg Otto to fill the remainder of Spence Bunders term.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input – (No formal action to be taken)
- Discussion/Action of Dee’s Bar for requesting closing of Division St for one block, from Cty A to 2nd St. on September 25, 2021
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire/EMS Report – Need motion to approve the Portage County Bank to be used to borrow money for the new fire truck, the dollar amount and how many years.
- Public Works
- Ordinance/Personnel – Discussion on preparation for new budget
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board? a. Tire Round-up – set dates b. Set time and date for Halloween
- Next Meeting – October 11, 2021 (Possible date change)
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on September 8 2021 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).