March 8, 2021
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of February 2021 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report –
- Public Works –A representative from Harter’s to discuss individual curbside pickup vs dump site
- Discussion/Action on an operator’s license for James Droste for Angel’s Bar & Grill
- Ordinance/Personnel –Discussion on ATV/UTV ordinance for the village
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- BOR will be June 14th, 2021 from 6-8pm
- Next Meeting April 8, 2021
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on March 3, 2021 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).