Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of October 12, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Discussion/Approval on Liquor/Beer License for Theodore L. Conley dba Angel’s Bar & Grill
- Discussion/Approval on Operator’s license for Angel Friday
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Adjourn at 8:00pm to go into the Budget Proposal Public Hearing for 2021
- Adoption of the proposed 2021 Budget
- Next Meeting December 14, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on November 4, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).