Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of November 11, 2019 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Review Sewer charges for the next two years.
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Discussion/Action on Resolution to Adopting the Portage County All Hazards Mitigation Plan 2019 Update
- Planning Commission
- Approve election poll workers for the next two years.
- Set Caucus date
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting January 13, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
- This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on December 5, 2019 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).