Village Board Meeting
October 12, 2015
Board Members Present: D. Helmrick, B. Roehrborn, R. Burns, and K. Stucker.
Visitors: Dan Folan, Heidi Iwanski, David Johnson, Jim Wendels.
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Roehrborn made a motion and seconded by D. Helmrick to approve the minutes of the September meeting. Motion carried 4-0.
- Helmrick made a motion and seconded by R. Burns to approve the Treasurers report. Motion carried 4-0.
- Stucker made a motion and seconded by B. Roehrborn to approve the October disbursements. Motion carried 4-0.
A Video was shown of the work done by Flow Rite of the Sewer System.
At 8pm Qualifications from Quest Engineers and Gremmer & Associates were opened. Quest Engineers had two reps present.
- Roehrborn made a motion and seconded by R. Burns to grant an Operator’s License to Allan J
Lehman. Motion carried 4-0.
- Burns made a motion and seconded by D. Helmrick to pay $1650 per month for 5 months use of the Pay Loader for snow removal. Motion carried 4-0.
October 20, 2015-6 pm – Choice of Engineer for the Elm St. Project with Budget work shop to follow.
Next Meeting November 9 2015.
- Burns made a motion and seconded by B. Roehrborn to adjourn. Motion carried 4-0.
Jaclyn Lemke, Clerk