Welcome to the Village of Almond!
This page is used by the Village Board to inform our residents and other interested individuals about official business of the Village of Almond.
Village Board meetings are regularly held the 2nd Monday of each month. All are encouraged to attend and take part in your local government.
If you have questions that can’t be answered from exploring the website, please contact the Village Office at 715-366-8171 or any member of the Village board. Their contact information can be found under the “Committees” tab.
In effort to minimize illegal disposal at the Collection Site, proof of residency may be required upon entrance to the Collection Site.
Tire Round Up Information
The Village and Town boards have approved having a tire round-up for our residents.
TIME: 9am – 6pm
DATES: October 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27 30th
PLACE: Collection Site
Please follow these guidelines:
- Please bring identification, a drivers license is enough
- We will allow A TOTAL OF 14 car tires per residence, OR 8 light truck tires, OR 3 semi-truck tires OR 2 tractor tires (size 18.4×30 or smaller)
- NO RIMS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED. If tires on are rims, you will have to remove them.
- If you would like to get rid of more tires, you may do so by pre-paying. You must contact Dave Schauer at 715-366-7181 or 715-498-0054 to pre-pay : Car Tires :$2. 25 each Light Truck Tires: $3.57 each Semi-Truck Tires: $11.22 each Tractor Tires: $20.40 each
- THE VILLAGE AND TOWN BOARDS WILL DISQUALIFY ANYONE THE USE OF THIS PROGRAM IF IT IS ABUSED