May 10, 2021
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of April, 2021 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken) Greg Wright – Mural Project, Tom Turzinski, Surveyor reference to an assessor’s plat along CTY RD J AND D
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire/EMS Report
- Renewal/Extension of animal control contract between Portage County and The Village of Almond
- Approve the Compliance Maintenance Resolution #116
- Public Works – Discussion on curbside pickup of garbage and recyclables and operation of the collection site. Closing of Franklin St between Ken Trzebiatowski and Scott Petrick
- Discussion/Action on appointment of an attorney and building inspector for the Village as this is up for renewal every two years to be appointed at the May meeting.
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting – Change meeting date for the June meeting
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on May 5, 2021 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).