Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of November 9, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken) Greg Wright from Create Portage Co
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report –
- Public Works –
- Ordinance/Personnel –
- Discussion/Action on an operator’s license for Michael Bloedorn
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Set date and time for Village Caucus in January
- Next Meeting January 11, 2021
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on December 9, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).