October 12, 2020
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to order
- Adjourn into close session for discussion of Fay razing.
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of September 14, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken) Possible presentation of generator for the lift station.
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report – Discussion/approval on bids for new fire truck
- Public Works –
- Ordinance/Personnel -Discussion/Action Grass Ordinance Proposal, Firearm Ordinance Revision
- Discussion/Approval on Lease agreement with Den-Al Brothers LLP on rental of equipment for snow removal
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting November 9, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
• Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on October 7 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).