Village Board Meeting
September 14, 2020
Pledge of Allegiances
- Call Meeting to order
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of August 10, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken) Possible presentation of generator for the lift station.
- Discussion/Action of Public hearing regarding grass ordinance violation
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report
- Public Works – How to advertise sell old parts/equipment
- Discussion/Action on possible electronics collections
- Ordinance/Personnel – Review wages for hourly personnel
- Discussion/Action on Compliance Maintenance Resolution #115
- Discussion/Action on Agreement as to Delinquent Special Assessments and Charges
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board? Paint office, Copy-Fax machine, Approve resolution # 9-14-20 to approve of the village applying for grants for trees
- Next Meeting October 12, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on September 9th, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).