August 10, 2020
Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion on wearing masks
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of July 8, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Discussion/Action of Dee’s Bar for requesting closing of Division St
- Discussion/Action storage containers
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Discussion/Action on possible electronics collections
- Discussion/Action on an operator’s license for Rochelle L. York
- Media/Sewer Clerk
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting September 14, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This will be in person meeting. If you wish to use a mask, that will be up to you. We will have some available if you need one.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on August 5th, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).