April 13, 2020
Pledge of Allegiances
- Discussion/Action on Minutes of March 9, 2020 Regular Village Board Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
- Finance/Approval of Bills
- Fire Report
- Public Works
- Planning Commission
- Is there anything else to come before the board?
- Next Meeting May 11, 2020
Carol Smith, Village Clerk
This is a ZOOM Video Conference Board Meeting this month
To Attend: Open ZOOM.COM on your browser or download ZOOM app to your device. Click on “Join a Meeting” Enter meeting ID# 9271953427. Please click “Join with computer audio”. You will be admitted to the meeting. If you have any trouble, call Jim Riggenbach at 715-366-2953 and he can help. Please try to join the meeting at 6:50 so if there is a problem, we can get it fixed before the start of the meeting. Thanks for your patience during this trying time. The Village Board
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on April 8, 2020 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).