Village Ordinance/Personnel Committee Meeting
January 18, 2019, 12:30 p.m.
- Call meeting to order at 12:30 p.m.
- Take action to go into closed session for purpose of interviewing candidates for Maintenance Supervisor position.
- Discuss process for conducting interviews
- Interview candidates for Maintenance Supervisor position.
- Discuss qualifications of the candidates.
- Take action to return to open session.
- Decide whether to hire one of the interviewed candidates or to interview additional candidates.
- Adjourn meeting.
- Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Interim Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
- This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), Fa-Ma-Lee Restaurant (posted) and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).