Village Board Meeting
June 11, 2018, 7pm
1. Discussion/Action on Minutes of May 14, 2018 Minutes of Regular Village Board Meeting
2. Treasurer’s Report
3. Three Signatures on Checks
4. Finance/Approval of Bills
5. Fire Report
6. Properties: Discussion and possible action on debris in Village; Discussion on Jerry Fay property
7. Public Works
8. Zoning Reports
9. Maintenance Report
16. Office Hours
17. Discussion/Action on Operator’s License Applications
18. Discussion/Action on Liquor/Beer/Picnic License Applications
19. Discussion/Action on Cigarette License
20. Public Input (No formal action to be taken)
Carol Smith ,Village Clerk
• Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
• This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on June 8, 2018 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), Heavenly Hair (posted) and Village of Almond Post Office (posted).