Village Board Meeting
March 22, 2018, 6pm
• Approval of March 12, 2018 Board minutes.
• Approval of March 14, 2018 Board minutes
• Review Ordnance 2-3-1 Village Clerk for possible changes.
• Update on Village Passwords
Board may take action on any above items.
Ken Trzebiatowski, President
• Please note that upon reasonable notice, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and service. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Municipal Clerk at (715)366-8171 or 122 Main St., Almond, WI or by fax at (715)366-4558.
• This notice may be amended in order to comply with Wisconsin’s Open Meetings law. If this notice is amended, the final notice will be posted and provided to the media no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting or no later than 2 hours prior to the meeting, in the event of an emergency.
PROOF OF POSTING: A copy of the notice was delivered on Mar. 21, 2018 to the following: villageofalmond.com website (upload), Village of Almond Municipal Center (posted), Portage County Bank – Almond Branch (posted), Heavenly Hair (posted) and Village of Alm