Village Board Meeting
February 10, 2014
Board Members Present: D. Helmrick, B. Roehborn, R. Burns, K. Olson, S. Bunders.
Visitors: Mike Lukas, Nicki Lukas, Courtney Lukas, Matt Lukas, Dan Folan.
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Roehrborn made a motion and seconded by D. Helmrick to approve the minutes of the January meeting. Motion carried 4-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by B. Roehrborn to approve the February disbursements. Motion carried 5-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by S. Bunders to approve the Treasurer report. Motion carried 5-0.
Sgt. Mike Lukas spoke to the Board in regards to his Candidacy for Portage County Sheriff.
The Village Board discussed the appropriateness of endorsing a particular Candidate.
The new Used Fire Truck should be in service this week.
The new Used EMS Vehicle is here and should be in use by March 1st
- Helmrick made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to leave Portage between 2nd St. and County A as it is. Motion carried 5-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by S. Bunders to accept the bid from TCG for $2050.92 to update our Computers. Motion carried 5-0.
A possible update could have to be made in Peachtree but that will not be known until the work is being done.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by R. Burns to leave the Sewer Rates the same. Motion carried 5-0.
Letters will be sent to Businesses about keeping the Sidewalks clean and free of Ice and Snow-The Village cleans them but the Property Owners need to keep them up.
Next Meeting March 10, 2014.
K Olson made a motion and seconded by R. Burns to adjourn the meeting at 8:35pm. Motion carried 5-0.
Jackie Lemke, Clerk