Village Board Meeting
December 9, 2013
Members Present: D. Helmrick, B. Roehrborn, R. Burns, K. Olson
Visitor: Dan Folan
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Helmrick made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve the minutes of the November meeting. Motion carried 4-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by R. Burns to approve the Treasurers report. Motion carried 4-0.
- Roehrborn made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve the December disbursements. Motion carried 4-0.
The purchase of a used Fire Truck that was voted on last month was discussed and some of the Firemen plan to go on the 19th
of December to look at it and purchase it if it as described.
- Roehrborn made a motion and seconded by D. Helmrick to name Betty Burns, MickiePagel, Dianne Schultz, Robert Rohde, Joan Rohde, Wanda Yonke, Lorraine Pagel and Marion Pohl to be Election Workers for the years of 2014-2015. Motion carried 4-0
A Memorial plant was sent to Linda Wierzba in memory of Robert Wierzba who had been a Village Board Member.
The Cleaning up of some properties was discussed and some that need to be finished will receive letters.
Caucus January 13, 2014 at 6:30pm- Meeting January 13, 2014 at 7:oopm
- Olson made a motion and seconded by D. Helmrick to adjourn at 7:50pm. Motion carried 4-0.