Village Board Meeting
September 12, 2012
Members Present: E. Kurkowski, R. Burns, K. Olson, D. Pohl, C. Petrick
Visitors: Dennis Schultz, Ed Schultz, Dan Folan, Mary Joost, Al Pagel
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Pohl made a motion and seconded by E. Kurkowski to approve the minutes of the August meeting. Motion carried 4-0.
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by E. Kurkowski to approve the Treasurers report. Motion carried 4-0.
Mary Joost was presented a clock in Thanks for her 14 years on the Village Board.
Dennis Schultz and Danny Johnson petitioned the Village Board to close High School Street between Board St. and Elm St. K. Olson made a motion and seconded by D. Pohl to accept the petition to close High School St. Motion carried 5-0.
Ed Schultz brought 2 registrations for trucks in response to an Ordinance letter.
Al Pagel read a letter he had sent to the Board in response to an Ordinance letter.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by C. Petrick to accept the Sept. disbursements. Motion carried 5-0.
Dan Folan reported that the Sewer facility received a good report from the DNR.
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to donate a $50.00 paver to the WRWA Bldg Fund in Plover. Village of Almond WWTP will be engraved on the paver. Motion carried 5-0.
A letter was read from Metco that the contamination from Swan Oil will not require further investigation from the DNR.
Second Ordinance letters will be sent to people who did not respond to the first letter and they will have till the October to respond.
A letter was read from Greg Swan in regards to burning in the mornings rather then evening because of less chance of irritating customers and owners of Dees Bar and Fuel Stop. A Roll Call Votes was taken and 5 voted no to the change for burning hours.
- Kurkowski made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to adopt Resolution 9-12-11 for Grievance Procedure. Motion carried 5-0.
Scott Petrick wants to combine numerous parcels and needs to have an alley closed between Maple St. and Oak St. on their property to do so.
Ordinance and Personnel Meeting-9-28-11 at 7pm Board Meeting 10-10-11 at 7pm
- Olson made a motion and seconded by C. Petrick to adjourn at 8:55pm. Motion carried 5-0.
Jaclyn Lemke, Clerk