Village Board Meeting
Board Members Present: E. Kurkowski, M. Joost, K. Olson D. Pohl and C. Petrick.
Visitors Present: Sara Jones, Rob Williams and Dan Folan.
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve the minutes of the March meeting. Motion carried 5-0.
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by M. Joost to accept the Treasurers report. Motion carried 5-0.
- Pohl made a motion and seconded by M. Joost to approve the April disbursements. Motion carried 5-0.
- Kurkowski made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve a Street Dance for Rob Williams and Sara Jones at Dees Bar on Division St. on June 11, 2011. Division St. from A to 2nd St. will be closed from June 10th thru 12th for the dance and the Village property behind the Grocery Store and Fuel Stop will be used for parking. If any ruts are made they are responsible to repair. Motion carried 5-0.
- Joost made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve the new copies of Ordinance Violations. Motion carried 5-0.
The Case Tractor was sold for 12 Thousand dollars.
Appointment of Building Inspector was tabled till the May meeting, because Bruce McMiller declined the job.
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by E. Kurkowski to go with the Workhorse Bookkeeping for Sewer Billing . Motion carried 5-0.
DRUG DROP OFF-April 30, 12 to 2pm at the Municipal Center.
Public Works Meeting-April 19th
6pm- Street and Sidewalk Inspection
Ordinance Meeting-April 21st
6pm- Survey the Village and assess possible Ordinance violations and discuss the possibility of instituting a small building permit fee for home maintenance projects.
Next Meeting May 9th
- Petrick made a motion and seconded by E. Kurkowski to adjourn at 8:50pm. Motion carried 5-0.
Jaclyn Lemke, Clerk