Village Board Meeting
August 9, 2010
Members Present: E. Kurkowski, M. Joost, D. Pohl, A. Ruzicka, K. Olson, C. Petrick
Visitors: Matt Bickford and Dan Folan
President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm.
- Pohl made a motion and seconded by A. Ruzicka to accept the minutes of the July meeting. Motion carried 5-0.
- Ruzicka made a motion and seconded by K. Olson to approve the Treasurers report. Motion carried 6-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by D. Pohl to approve the August disbursements. Motion carried 6-0.
Matt Bickford talked about the toilet facilities that the Booster Club wants to do at the School Sports Fields. They would be building onto the Concession Building and putting in toilets using the holding tank system.
The Job Application Committee recommended Douglas Riske, Thomas Riske, Dennis Seim, and Dick Martell for workers at the Dump Recycling Center.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by D. Pohl to have Dick Martell on Wednesdays and Doug Riske and Dennis Seim alternate Saturdays and Tom Riske will fill in if needed. They will be paid $10.00 and hour. Motion carried 6-0. This will depend on the Town of Almond vote.
President K. Trzebiatowski handed out Village maps to be put in the Ordinance book.
Amanda Ruzicka resigned from the Village Board because she is moving out of the Village. She was presented a clock. D. Pohl made a motion and seconded by C. Petrick to accept Amanda’s resignation. Motion carried 5-1.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by D. Pohl to adjourn at 9:15pm. Motion carried 6-0.
- Olson made a motion and seconded by A. Ruzicka to open a separate Beautification Savings account. Motion carried 6-0.
Next Meeting 9-13-2010 Beautification Committee 8-19-2010 at 6:30pm
Ordinance Meeting 8-23-2010 at 6:30pm
Jaclyn Lemke, Clerk