JOB DESCRIPTION FOR RECYCLING AND COLLECTION SITE EMPLOYEE
1. This is a part time position, 2 days a week, Saturday and Wednesday.
2. Keep the collection site picked up of all papers and debris
3. Open and close the collection site at the posted times for summer and winter.
4. Treat all Village and Town residents with respect and courtesy.br> 5. No swearing or abusive language.<br 6. If you cannot make it to work notify Dan Folan as soon as possible.
7. There is no digging in the dumpsters.
8. If there is something in the dumpster that does not belong there and it can be taken out with the hook, do so.
9. If you suspect someone is not a resident of the Township or Village or is a land owner, ask them where they live. Remember to be polite.
If you do not receive a satisfactory answer get their name if possible and /or license number of the vehicle.
Report this to Dan as soon as possible.
10. You do not have to sort the recyclables for the people. Just guide them.
If the caps are not removed ask them to remove them and then give them a recycling brochure.
11. Tell the people if we are not accepting metals , appliances or tires they have to take them back home.
We do not store any items at the collection site.
12. If assistance is needed help the people and be courteous.
13. Pick up the residences garbage at Sunset Manor, every Saturday before opening the collection site.
Village Board Meeting September 12, 2016 Board Members: K. Stucker, K. Olson, J. Riggenbach, B. Roehrborn. Visitors: Dan Folan President K. Trzebiatowski called the meeting to order at 7pm. K. Olson made a motion and seconded by B. Roehrborn to approve the minutes from the August meeting. Motion carried 4-0.…
Village Board Meeting Municipal Building September 12, 2016-7pm Agenda: Committee and Zoning reports. Maintenance report Discussion and possible action on debris in Village, work on CMOM for sewer, Elm St. project, Operators license, Alcohol Beverage License, discussion on Jerry Fay property, discuss new Ordinance to prohibit planting trees and shrubs…
Spence Bunders Member 715-366-4028 Brian Roehrborn Member 715-366-4644 Kory Stucker Member 715-366-2667
Richard Burns Chair 715-366-7777 Brian Roehrborn Member 715-366-4644 Spence Bunders Member 715-366-4028
Kenneth Trzebiatowski Chair 715-366-8066 Brian Roehrborn Member 715-366-4644 Art Pagel Member 715-366-8571 Jan Conner Member 715-366-7821 Ed Schultz Member 715-366-8077 Robert Rohde Member 715-366-2991 Donald Pohl Member 715-347-2256
Jim Riggenbach Chair 715-366-2953 Kory Stucker Member 715-366-2667 Kurt Olsen Member 715-366-8555
Kory Stucker Chair 715-366-2667 Richard Burns Member 715-366-7777 Spence Bunders Member 715-366-4028
Brian Roehrborn Chair 715-366-4644 Jim Riggenbach Member 715-366-2953 Kurt Olsen Member 715-366-8555
Kurt Olsen Chair 715-366-8555 Richard Burns Member 715-366-7777 Jim Riggenbach Member 715-366-2953
Jaclyn Lemke Member 715-366-2020 Heidi Iwanski Member 715-347-3524